AKS

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Great session

Hi, it has been long since I blogged, just was a little busy these days.

Anyway today I took a topic for the first time in Hands on Lab conducted in RNSIT. My topic was C#. Really the topic is too big to be completed in a week, forget about a single sitting. What things to mention, what not to mention. Code everything. Should I keep it simple, or should include some core thing. What all things to discuss?? Will I be able to do with "audience of 60" staring at me? This thoughts kept clouding my mind. To explain c# and make each and everyone execute a 10 page code on their individual computer was not going to be easy.


All the fear had vanished when I woke up this morning. I was all energized. I just wanted to go and give it my best shot. As the moment arrived I became more and more relaxed (something even to my surprise). After sometime I had started, I really had to control myself not to go in too much of “techie” stuff as it was a beginners track. I just wanted to keep it plain and simple. Not wanting to go much in details and confuse them. But still I started seeing blank faces as the time passed. But I was helpless. I was trying my best. I could not dilute my topic just because of few of them. C# is an integral part of Hands on Lab. The core part if I can say so. I wanted to help so that when ppl go home and open some book they can understand what is going on.

All in all I loved those two hours. Hoping to do something more enjoyable (not only coding) next time ;)

(even though coding is something which is closer to my heart)

Adios,
Abhishek

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi abhishek

i read all your blogs and i liked them.it is intresting u never said u became microsoft champ in our previous conversations.anyways good going.

i am in delhi for my internship.
it has brought some good memories
and some which are not so good yet cannot be forgot.

i met ankit and planning to meet akhil.

best of luck

6/06/2006 3:24 PM  
Blogger Abhishek Sinha said...

Hi Alok,
Sorry but it never cropped up whenever few times we talked. got selected in feb. its nice.
Abhishek

6/07/2006 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home